16m Crank-up Tower ( WW16 )
- 16m is the most popular height in Teleacopic tower ( crank-up tower ) models
- 16m tower goes down to 8.5 m on the ground.
users can raise down the towers at 8.5m height and repair the antenna, rotator etc. They can avoid the danger of climbing the tower onto 16 meters.
- By manual or auto winch, WW16 is raised up / down from 8.5m to 16m on the ground.
- X-type round bars are welded on each tower sections to support and make the tower more solid.
It's abnormal to weld and support the towers with X-shape's round bar. All WorldWind models are designed with this strong point.
These are technically over-designed
for the user's safety!
- Specification of WW16HAN model
- Photos of WW16
This structure is for user's convenience when maintenance of rotator and antenna. This is WorldWind Tower's unique feature.
- Cable Guide